Epoch-making heating device of assured chemical resistance and temperature uniformity. Best device for calcining electronic elements.
This oven provides good temperature uniformity under 500°C, making it particularly suited for copper wirings and low-induction laminated insulation films.
It incorporates a special heater unit and is built to defend against corrosive gases generated from specimens.
- Applicable for wafers of 300 mmφ and glass 370 × 470 mm
- Good temperature uniformity in temperatures under 500°C
- Special heater unit minimizes corrosion caused by gases generated from specimens.
- Readily replaceable heater unit
- Provision is made such that the sample is not contaminated by gas generated by heating.
|Oven Size||W680 × D600 × H560 mm|
|Temp. heat-up rate||10°C／min|
|Temp. pull-down rate||4°C／min|
|Temp. uniformity||Within ±2°C for wafer of 300 mm (at 450°C)|
- Vacuum pump protection trap
- Oxygen analyzer for internal atmosphere monitoring (reduced pressure type)
Exhaust gas treatment equipment etc. Other, consultation separately