Purge-type Glove Box
This glove box is designed to replace the gas inside while it is being purged, whereas the side box is designed to be replace the gas inside after it has been evacuated. While being purged, the glove box is hermetically filled with a predetermined inert gas (N₂, Ar, He, dry air or the like). Specimens are loaded/unloaded through the side box, and can then be manipulated from the gloves. When a gas recycling purification system is attached to the glove box, the glove box inside can be maintained to a highly pure inert gas atmosphere for a long period of time.
- To rapidly purge and replace the gas in the glove box, the glove box incorporates gas replacement (recycling) circuit.
- The viewing window is large, enabling large specimens to be loaded/unloaded through it.
- Located on the side of the glove box, the side box has a sliding door for effectively accessing the glove box.
- The side box has a slide table that facilitates specimen loading/unloading.
- The pressure inside the glove box can be kept constant by an automatic pressure controller (optional).
- The use of the gloves made of high-quality butyl reduces the permeation of moisture and oxygen.
|Vacuum degree of the side box||6.65Pa or less|
|Inside finish||Buffed (standard), Electropolished|
|Glove box internal electrical outlet||100 VAC 15A × 2|
|Illumination LED lamp||13 W|
|Gloves||Butyl (standard), Fluororubber, Neoprene|
* Precision cleaning of gloves (optional)
|Automatic pressure controller||Equipped with a foot switch (optional)|
|Viewing window safety cover||Polycarbonate (optional)|